Cristhian Diaz Amador
Name: Cristhian Díaz Amador
Nationality or Ethnicity: Honduran
Where do you live?: Choluteca, Honduras
Languages: Spanish , English , French , German , Italian , Chinese
1. What’s your story? How did you get into all these languages?
I started out in 2004 motivated by the music I used to listen back in the days , music such as Linkin Park , Evanescence , Papa Roach and more .Suddenly I realized I was able to learn languages and then I’ve got interested in more and more languages and cultures , I started out to listen European Metal such as Nightwish, Eluveitie Therion, Rammstein , and I found that in Europe there are such variety of languages and music , something new for me back in the days and that’s How I’ve got interested in languages such as German , and Russian and Finnish , although these two don’t speak them fluently they are on my list of languages to master.
2. Which language(s) do you wish you could spend more time practising?
Italian and German.
3. What are some languages you’d like to learn in the future?
Finnish, Greek, Russian, Japanese, Turkish.
4. So let’s be honest, what’s the sexiest language?
5. What’s the greatest pleasure you get from speaking so many languages?
Understanding a lots of cultures and people. That's the most important of all.
6. Some people say the world is really just going to have a few languages left in a 100 years, do you think this is really true?
I don’t think that it might happen now, even not in 100 years.
7. What is your message to young (and not so young) people out there who are interested in studying multiple languages?
Go for it! Don’t think it too much and begin studying languages now.